If you decide to return your smile to white and radiance, you will need information on how to whiten teeth with activated charcoal. Of all the existing folk methods of clarifying enamel at home, teeth whitening with activated charcoal is considered the most accessible and sparing. Tablets of this natural absorbent are worth a penny and are available in any medicine cabinet. About such an unconventional way of using these tablets later in the article.
How to use activated charcoal to brighten your teeth
Teeth whitening with activated charcoal can be done using any recipe from the following:
- The tablets must be crushed into powder, and then brushed in stages with a brush, using a black powder instead of the usual tooth powder. Do not press on the brush too much, brushing your teeth for longer than 3 minutes is not recommended. At the end of cleaning, rinse the oral cavity with water.
- Powder from tablets can be added to the toothpaste. You can make a special black paste, mixing the entire contents of the tube with 10 tablets, powdered into powder. But put the paste in the tube back will not work, so you need to think about the storage capacity for the prepared mixture. You can also make a one-off portion of charcoal paste for each cleaning.
- You can simply chew the tablet for 5 minutes, then rinse your mouth.
Due to the fact that this natural absorbent does not have a specific taste and smell, it is very comfortable to carry out such cleaning. Despite the slight abrasive effect, brushing their teeth more often than once a week is not recommended. The effect of clarifying the enamel, you will most likely see after the first application.
How safe is this method?
- Although coal is not such an aggressive abrasive, such as soda, which is actively used for teeth whitening, it is still not abused by this method. Thoroughly mix the tablets into powder before use, so that no large particles remain that can damage the enamel.
- The safety of this method is due to the fact that if the substance is swallowed and gets into the stomach, this absorbent will not harm your body. Of course, in the absence of allergies or individual intolerance.
- Do not perform the procedure more often than recommended, do not rub the remedy too hard, and your enamel will be in perfect order. Keep reading https://www.mamanatural.com/charcoal-teeth-whitening/
Oral care on the basis of activated charcoal
Unique properties of activated charcoal could not be left without the attention of manufacturers of means for hygiene of the oral cavity. If folk teeth whitening with activated charcoal seems burdensome and time-consuming, you can buy yourself a special dentifrice based on this natural component.
Another recent novelty in the field of oral care has become black toothbrushes. For their manufacture, bamboo charcoal is used, which is covered with bristles. It, like other types of activated charcoal, has a large arsenal of useful properties, among which are absorbing and deodorizing properties. Customer feedback is very much praising these novelties, and the price makes them available for purchase.
If you decide to use activated charcoal as an enamel clarifier on your own at home, follow the steps outlined above, follow the recommendations and your smile will shine with beauty without harm to your teeth.
You may also like How activated carbon can save your skin