Many of us have first-hand knowledge of such a problem as black points on the nose: how to get rid of unpleasant rashes and return the skin clean – this is the first thought that comes to mind when looking at unsightly comedowns.
Sometimes they can become inflamed, disturbing psychological comfort, especially among the fairer sex, and therefore a variety of means is used, including masks, cleansing compounds and, of course, vacuum cleaning.
However, not many can afford an expensive cosmetic procedure today, and as a rule, it is not possible to find time to visit a doctor.
That’s why the unique Spot Cleaner was developed, which allows solving the problem quickly, inexpensively and efficiently.
Get rid of black points on the nose with a spot cleaner
How the device works
Cleansing the skin with a vacuum has been used for a long time in the conditions of cosmetology rooms. In the device presented, the same approach is applied: with the aid of the created negative pressure, contaminants and sebaceous plugs are easily removed from the pores.
In comparison with manual techniques, this procedure is more gentle, almost painless and hygienic.
In addition to purification, the device has a massage effect, greatly increasing blood flow and metabolism in the skin tissues. Regular use of the cleanser allows you to renew the cells of the skin, significantly narrow the enlarged pores and even the complexion. Read more http://www.beautyvigour.com/how-to-remove-black-spots-on-nose/
We found a lot of reviews about this unit, which talk about the complex effect on the dermis:
- Elimination of sebaceous plugs, pimples, and acne;
- Rejuvenation and healing of integuments;
- Normalization of metabolic mechanisms at the cellular level;
- Tone alignment;
- Reducing the number of wrinkles and age changes.
Regular, systematic use of Spot Cleaner will help you forget about skin imperfections and problem areas. Thanks to him, your skin will again shine with health, beauty, and youth.
This portable device quickly gained popularity from those who previously unsuccessfully tried to get rid of rashes with masks and ointments, and most of the patients who tested the device were pleased with its effectiveness.
Recommendations for the procedure
If you decide to use Spot Cleaner, remember – like any other device from acne and acne, it has its own contraindications.
Therefore, before the beginning of treatment, we recommend that you visit the attending physician in order to get a qualified consultation, and after that start the complex elimination of the existing problem.
We would like to remind you of the basic rules of its application:
- Work with the skin only after carrying out the cleaning procedures. Do not use a cleaner on the contaminated cover with applied decorative cosmetics. This will not only not give the desired effect, but it can also cause new rashes and the appearance of abscesses;
- Apply a day cream suitable for your skin before the procedure;
- Carry out treatment of the skin at least 10 and not more than 15 minutes, leading the device to problem areas, especially in the region of the wings of the nose, with light circular motions;
- After the procedure, be sure to wash with cool water and apply a moisturizing cream on the skin.
Some patients note the intensification of the effect, if, at the end of the cleansing, the ice cube is poured over the face: this facilitates the rapid restoration of the dermis, relieves redness and fine-tunes the enlarged pores.
These simple rules must be observed every time you use the Spot Cleaner. Repeat the sequence daily, and after a couple of applications, you will notice that the skin on the nose has become much smoother and cleaner.
With further cleansing, you can fix the result, but do not overdo it – the entire course of procedures should not exceed 20. Then make a break in 2-3 weeks, and if you notice the appearance of comedones again, repeat the treatment again.
The Vacuum Cleaner Spot Cleaner has a number of advantages over procedures of this type:
- Thanks to its compact size you can use the device at home or take it on the road;
- The rules of use are fairly simple, and anyone can easily handle them;
- Due to the high efficiency of the cleaner, you will notice the positive changes on the skin after a few procedures;
- A positive result is guaranteed by the ability of skin cleansing by mechanical means;
- Vacuum cleaning is approved by many beauticians and is safe even with daily use of the device;
- The price of the product compared to a similar procedure in the beauty salon is much lower.
By purchasing the unit, you can be sure of the excellent result and lasting effect. By the way, eloquent testimonies speak about this eloquently but also conducted clinical trials.
Indications and contraindications
As we have already noted, not everyone can resort to vacuum cleaning, but it is recommended for patients with severe skin problems in the form of acne, acne, increased allocation of fat, dilated pores and acne.
He excellently copes with cleansing the skin, not only in the nose and T-zone but also on other parts of the body.
Pay attention – this method, however, is not suitable for patients with too dry or sensitive derma. Contraindication to the procedure is also couperose, too fragile blood vessels, Resaca and the presence of inflamed, purulent pimples.
In this case, you do not have to spend fabulous sums to visit a cosmetology room – all manipulations are easy to do at home.
You may also like 5 Effective Skin-Tightening Treatments for Women